Celebrating Life's good gifts and God, the Giver of them!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Moving Forward: Starfish Project Joy!

It has been a while since I have posted regularly.  In transitioning from part-time to full-time work I don't have nearly the time to attend to personal interests such as blogging.  However, I don't want to give this up entirely.  I enjoy sharing my passions about life and wanting to encourage others to do what they can to support the work of organizations around the world whose mission it is to love and care for those that desperately need it.  Rather than forsake blogging entirely, I decided I need to primarily focus my efforts on my partnership with the Starfish Project and the progress they are making in reaching out to women in Asia who are being offered help out of lifestyles of sexual exploitation.  Their work is breathing new life into the lives of these women and their families who are able to break free from destructive lifestyle patterns.  What gifts these women are being given - a new hope, healing for past hurts, and a chance to start again in ways that will bring them to a place of strength and wholeness and the realization that they are loved and valued.

Going forward, I will be directing my blogging focus on a new blog: Starfish Project Joy to highlight everything about the work of the Starfish Project and all of the great ways that I will support what they are doing. Being a follower of Starfish Project Joy means you will be informed of fresh news and changes occurring at the Starfish Project, as well as the dates of Starfish Project Open Houses that I will be hosting to share the new line of jewelry created by the women in Asia who are now employed at the Starfish Project instead of in a lifestyle of sexual exploitation.

I will occasionally blog on my Motion Lights blog about a variety of passions prompted by my faith but I will be directing most of my efforts toward Starfish Project Joy.  

To visit me at my new blog and to learn more about the Starfish Project, please join me here at: www.starfishprojectjoy.com


No comments: